Please click HERE to acknowledge our OFFICE POLICIES
- I agree to Utilizing IQ Health Patient Portal as a form of communication for non-urgent matters
- I understand that if I fail to show up for a scheduled appointment without giving proper notice, I may be charged a no-show fee and/or may be dismissed from the practice. New patients who fail to show up for their scheduled appointment may not be offered another appointment.
- I understand that I must confirm appointments prior to my scheduled date in order to keep the appointment. Unconfirmed appointments will automatically be cancelled
- I will arrive 15 minutes early for my appointment. If I arrive late, I may be asked to reschedule or wait until scheduled patients have been seen.
- I understand that all co-payments and account balances are due at the time of service.
- Medication refills should be requested at the time of visit. I understand it is my responsibility to make sure I have enough medications to last until my next scheduled office visit. Prescription requests must be requested via the Patient Portal and should allow the office 24 business hours to respond.
- I understand that prescription request cannot be made after business hours.
- I agree to turn off my cell phone while in the office.
- I am aware of the policy regarding diagnostic tests and lab results. United Medical Clinic will inform me of the results within 14 days (about 2 weeks) viathe patient portal or phone call. If I have NOT received a portal notification or phone call for 14 days (about 2 weeks), it is my responsibility to contact the office. I WILL NOT assume that results are normal if I have not heard from the office.
- I understand that any controlled drug substance medication may NOT be filled on the first visit. Medical records and testing must be received and reviewed before consideration of prescription refills. When prescribed, I understand that I must sign and comply with the Controlled Drug Substance Agreement.
- I understand the completion of forms (such as FMLA, disability, etc.) requires an office visit and a $25 form fee paid prior to completing the form.
- I understand that United Medical Clinic is not able to see any work related or motor vehicle type of injury.
- I understand that a Wellness visit is not the same as office visit. Any condition discussed outside of a wellness/screening visit may require a copay/deductible from your insurance.
- Click HERE to view and download the United Medical Clinic of DE Notice of Privacy Practice